- This blank metal sublimation metal keyring comes with a horizontal oval shaped printable insert
- Huge stock available throughout the year
- Comes individually packaged in a high quality black giftbox
- The metal insert affixes to the main keyring using a self-adhesive strip. We recommend that customers can add a tiny amount of superglue for a longer lasting bond.
- We also stock a metal keyring with an oval insert that is 'portrait' allowing for different styles and designs to be printed on them
- Lowest price available in the UK and bulk pricing available
- The metal insert has a printable area of 2.5cm x 2cm
What can I do with this product?
These metal keyrings are perfectly made for use as personalised gifts or promotional items. You can create:
- Souvenir keyrings for tourist areas or attractions
- Promotional or corporate branded items
- Personalised keyrings with names or bespoke artwork or designs
Troubleshooting and Tips
We would always recommend purchasing some spare inserts for these metal keyrings. Mistakes will inevitably happen for different reasons and rather than waste the whole keyring you can just replace the insert.
Please remember to remove the protective film before heating in your flat heat press. The ink and design will still transfer from your sublimation paper to the blank but it may appear blurry unclear and with a 'matt' finish even when the protective film is removed.
Do not overheat the metal insert. The process of sublimation removes the ink from the paper to the blank printable item. By overheating the blank by using too high a temperature or too long a pressing time will begin to remove the ink from the substrate again giving you a faded or less than satisfactory result.